Subject: [Leica] Kindle surrogate
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 11:06:55 -0500

Jim writes::
"{I read several newspapers a day gratis online.  When they charge for

access--and I hope they do--I'll gladly pay the fees.  I love newspapers,

but don't particularly like newsprint or piles of paper."

Jim,

I set the New York Times as the home page on my Safari browser <
www.nytimes.com>. As I drink my morning coffee, I simply turn on my laptop
and up comes the paper. It beats having the dog bring me a well chewed copy.
Once in a while I get to see Mark Rabiner's pictures of old cars.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Kindle surrogate)