Subject: [Leica] IMG: Blog
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 19:15:46 -0500

2009-12-31-12:45:45 Tina Manley:
> I just posted the latest installment on my LeicaTraveler Blog about Peru:
>

> <http://leicatraveler.blogspot.com/2009/12/february-10-2009.html>http://leicatraveler.blogspot.com/2009/12/february-10-2009.html

Nice!  I'm used to enjoying your great people pictures, but here I'm liking
the kind of graphic landscapes, like these:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OV0n2q5EUZ0/SzzZXdoaGCI/AAAAAAAAA4o/QsPLQXsnw8o/s400/090209_865_0094.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OV0n2q5EUZ0/SzzZlJoNsMI/AAAAAAAAA4w/4lPixQ-MmpY/s400/090209_865_0097.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OV0n2q5EUZ0/SzzcOGq3k4I/AAAAAAAAA5I/jOCf2JBNSKo/s400/090209_865_0240.jpg

I don't know that part of biz at all, but I'm curious: do images like the
above tend to do well as stock?  I'm guessing they would, but I have no
practical knowledge to back that up, and you do...

I'm digging this, as well:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OV0n2q5EUZ0/SzzeIMEAjAI/AAAAAAAAA6I/pI2da4sh8o4/s400/090209_865_0287.jpg

Cool stuff.  I lost track of the post, but was it about this collection that
you were saying you hadn't necessarily done final black
level/contrast/etc. tweaking?  Because I have the feeling that these could
be made to "pop" a little more (while still staying short of the cartoony),
but if you haven't even gotten to that step, it's not worth bringing up now.

 -Jeff

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Blog)