Subject: [Leica] lug yearbook ordered
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 17:20:27 -0500

something about the yearbook -- it seems to bring out this silent group of
excellent and accomplished photographers from this list -- people whose
names I don't always recognize but who are producing world class images. It
reminds me that taking pictures and talking (or typing) are two completely
different tasks. I'm glad Jim's created a venue that allows people who don't
always feel they have something to say in an email to inspire us with their
images -- which is something we should all be striving for in our
photography.

kyle
(i now officially have too many cameras)

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] FS; Leitz Wetzlar 15mm super wide R f 3.5)