Subject: [Leica] FS: Lumix 20mm f1.7 Micro Four-Thirds Lens - Shipping Now Included
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 12:53:03 -0500

Since no one bought this lens the first time it was offered, I've decided to
include shipping in the price.  I bought it about two months ago and have
been using it on my G-1.  My new GF-1 came with another 20mm lens.  I don't
need two.

If you've been looking at the pictures from England I posted recently, this
is the lens I used to take them.

Essentially brand new with box and instructions.  $295.00 *including* 2-day
shipping.  Price firm.  US only, please.  Cash or check only.  Contact me
off-list.  Thanks.

Regards,

Dick