Subject: [Leica] Hexanon 50mm/1.2 (from Limited set) against 50mm Summilux pre-ASPH E46...?
From: disfromage at ameritech.net (Richard Wasserman)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 19:39:06 -0600

Mark,

I'll jump in here. I have a 50mm f/2 M Hexanon that is a better lens
than the Summicron it replaced?it doesn't flare and the build quality
is higher (it was also less expensive). Leica is not the only game in
town...

Richard wasserman

Replies: Reply from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] Hexanon 50mm/1.2 (from Limited set) against 50mm Summilux pre-ASPH E46...?)