Subject: [Leica] PESO: Parked
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 08:10:51 -0800

Jim Shulman showed:
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/parked+sm.jpg.html  <<<<<<<<,,

Hi Jim,
Composition is wonderful because you used every bit of the frame showing the
story!

Given we see so many of your photographs from what I'll call the "festival
gatherings" of the world filled with ordinary folks. Some day, if you
haven't already started? Do a book as a collection of all the wonderfeul
moments you've captured in this type of environment..

Of course that is... "AFTER THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT DEC. 31 - 09!" :-) and
you've put the book to bed to BLURB! ;-) Entry numbers up?

But this photo is very very interesting because it makes you stop and look
at all the stuff in there and going on. Good on you! A nicely captured
moment.
cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] PESO: Parked)