Subject: [Leica] You are a lazy slacker!
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 20:23:24 -0800

Statistically I'm right, because only about 9% of LUG subscribers have
submitted pictures to the yearbook. That means it's really likely that you
are one of the remaining 91%

It took me less than an hour to sift through my photos and find two that I
shot in 2009 that I'm not embarrassed to show you, crop them in the proper
aspect ratio, convert them to 8-bit sRGB, and send them in. There are about
50 hours left in this year and you need only one of them.