Subject: [Leica] Skateboard park
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 11:13:28 -0500

Ric,
Good action shots. But if I was the park manager or the town attorney I
would have nightmares about potential liability litigation. Only one of the
kids is wearing protective gear. Our local skate park requires helmets, knee
pads, and elbow guards before a kid can put a wheel on those slippery
slopes.

Also - very lovely picture of your daughters. That's one to put on the top
of your piano.
Larry Z

"How time flies.

Several from my trip to the local Skatepark. I love these kids.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW2009/51/L1007070.jpg.html>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW2009/51/L1007069.jpg.html>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW2009/51/L1007082.jpg.html>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW2009/51/L1007088.jpg.html>"