Subject: [Leica] Odd digital M flash behavior
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 15:21:55 -0500

> MArk,
>
> You can have my 40Z2 if that helps you out.
> Just pay for shipping.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Michiel Fokkema

That's real nice of you Michiel  but I have my 32 in storage in Portland
Oregon and when I get an M9 I'm not going to be such a flash guy in the TTL
sense for that system.

It could be that even in 5 years for a flash thing I'd be using Nikon DSLR's
full frame. With for sure a nikon not Metz flash on top.
By then they will be LASER beam LED enhanced with hologramic support and a
memory of every flash picture ever taken in the history of the modern
universe in the flash shoe.

Mark William Rabiner