Subject: [Leica] New Zealand Awaits......
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 00:40:24 -0000

"Clive Moss" <clive.moss at gmail.com> wrote

The commentary is triggered by its own GPS and we loved it.
In the foreground is our own Garmin, with an NZ chip. Behind it is the
Kruze.

http://clive.smugmug.com/Travel/Australia-New-Zealand-Dec-2008/Queenstown-and-the-road-to/7310401_33bm3/1/#470204689_HWQLe-A-LB
<<<<

Had a look at the Queenstown pics on your Smugmug site and found them
interesting particularly as my son is over there living for the past couple
of months in the town with his girlfriend and needless to say NEVER sends a
pic. Modern youth, they never communicate in the way their parents want.
They've been travelling for the past two years through Asia and Australasia
and I haven't seen a photo yet.

Douglas

Message from clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss) ([Leica] New Zealand Awaits......)