Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 23/12/2009: harvest time
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 19:57:57 +0100

I hate gardening. I was utterly miserable in the Netherlands, where the
climate is so damn conducive to stuff growing that one has to waste half the
weekend in the garden or endure SWMBO's wrath because the neighbour's lawn
looks like Wimbledon Centre Court before the tournament has started.
Fortunately, here in Alicante we have neither the space nor the climate to
have a garden, and so the only worthwhile plant is the lemon tree which
basically looks after itself:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#748200594_DkJGX-O-LB

My kind of gardening :-)

Nathan