Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wider Zeiss Lens on an M9
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 08:17:02 +1000

Oh don't be afraid, just start with a full battery and follow the
instructions. Do NOT use B. The factory has no sympathy for owners who send
in cameras with shutter blades graunched by foreign objects. My M9 gets the
same treatment as my M8 always did. I use a static charged brush (Arctic
Butterfly) rather than a blower and follow up with a wet clean. The factory
cleans them with a tacky product (a blob of sticky gunk on a stick)!
I know that Tom A loves that Zeiss 25 for his film M's too.