Subject: [Leica] A tad noncommittal X1 review
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 00:40:12 -0500

> You mean acting as cushioning for an M8 or an M9?
>
>> The X1 will be in the bottom of the camera bags as a backup to any
>> photographer who is anybody in the coming year.
>> Mark my words!
>>

>> Mark William Rabiner

Well I think the market share of the M9 will be quite high considering and
might start to resemble what it was in the 90's of M's in the film days;
That is about one out of every couple of hundred photographers will have an
M on them. So you'll see them every couple of weeks or months.

The X series cameras will be under padding mainly for DSLRS which will
continues to dominate still photography till it gets taken over by the
thought controlled holograms in the year 2525.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] A tad noncommittal X1 review)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] A tad noncommittal X1 review)