Subject: [Leica] FS: APO Summicron-M 90mm ASPH f/2 - Euro 1550
From: styx at me.com (Ruediger Merz)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 20:07:00 +0100

Perhaps there is someone in the EU who is interested in a APO Summicron-M
90mm ASPH f/2. Because I am selling mine. The lens comes with both caps and
a Leica E55 UV/IR 13413 Filter. The lens is 6-bit coded. The optical and
mechanical condition of the lens is impeccable. No scratches or dents. The
glass is clean. One could say it is in mint condition. I am asking Euro 1550

Thanks,

Rudy
---
Website: http://www.avianart.com