Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Orleans and MS weddings plus some iHolga fun
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:17:10 -0600

First, 2 recent weddings. One from New Orleans and one from
Greenwood,MS up in the Delta.

Nikon and Leica imagery -

www.zoeicaimages.com/Kati&ReesWedding  - I love shooting in the Delta

www.zoeicaimages.com/Julie&Mike - This was the first ceremony back at
St Mary's in the Fr Qtr since Katrina, it's located in the Ursuline
Convent

Second, I had a photo shoot at a house on the Westbank of the
Mississippi River yesterday. How the iHolga(some say iPhone) comes in
handy when you want a quick instant photo grab. Plus there's kick arse
applications like Tilt Shift, Camera Bag and Tiffen FX to process your
images.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/zoeica/iholga/Dec09/

So I'm ready, let's hear some harsh comments on why the iHolga sucks
and Leica rules. Bring it.

And I ate McCann's Irish Oatmeal this morning, Brown Sugar & Maple,
English Breakfast Tea with Brown's Half and Half, and Tropicana OJ.

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
504-231-6261
New Orleans,LA