Subject: [Leica] Small Recognition
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 16:06:50 -0800

Hi Carl,
A great big CONGRATULATIONS!  Good on you!
Obviously you have lots of material handy because of the exhibition, so
now's the time to look at putting a book together using the BLURB system
which is quite easy. Or maybe one of the other book making sites.

There are many of the crew on the LUG who would pick-up a copy.

Anyway just a thought to get you to strike while the iron is hot! :-)
cheers,
ted