Subject: [Leica] UK police use anti-terrorism laws to stop photographers -- and so do American ones
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 07:38:02 +0000

I take pictures in Oxford all the time. I rarely, if ever, see a policeman
though, so I don't know what the reaction would be. Oxford is full of
tourists almost all year, so I don't think that anybody would be surprised
by a camera!
Taking pictures around Didcot power station 10 miles south may be another
matter.
FD