Subject: [Leica] Five inches of rain in about an hour
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 16:14:52 -0600

How right Sonny is. I was Uptown NOLA shooting a wedding, we had to stop the
post ceremony photos to start bailing our cars out of a flooded street. Our
motorcycle police escorts were finding themselves halfway underway at some
intersections. How we did not stall is beyond me.

Half of the wedding guests never made the reception in downtown NOLA due to
the flooding and traffic build up. Like me, the ones who made it had
extremely wet socks and shoes.

Oh and the M8 does resist 5 inches of rain fairly well.

Chris