Subject: [Leica] First Pix with my
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 17:58:27 -0500 (EST)

Howard Cummer wrote:

>... the start of my 10,000 hours to get to be competent with it.
>
>http://tinyurl.com/yc48nku
>http://tinyurl.com/yb57x82
>http://tinyurl.com/y9jwgd8
>http://tinyurl.com/yeqsx4p
>http://tinyurl.com/yedhvqs
>http://tinyurl.com/yad85uv

Looks like a good start to me.  I like the lemur's pose and expression, but
I'd like to have seen more of its tail.  In the Crested Boobi photo - I
think this bird is also called Crowned Crane - the background is rather
disturbing, is this chain-link fencing?  Looking forward to seeing more.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com