Subject: [Leica] The Eye In The Woods
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 16:20:37 -0500

> A mini-photo essay on my trek to the Big Basin
> http://rfman.wordpress.com/2009/12/08/the-eye-in-the-woods/

Hi Richard,
I did not really like the first wide angle shot: it sets the scene
however, and the next images were outstanding: I really liked the way to
controlled the composition on the forest shots of the individual trees,
and the waterfall shot you highlighted on the first page is wonderful

Very impressive series: thanks for making me feel inadequate :-)

Cheers

Alastair