Subject: [Leica] Possibly for sale, Nova processor
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 02:32:14 -0800

I am thinkign about getting the 16x20 nova processor. There's a used
one for sale right now and they don't come onto the market that
frequently.

For the 0.005% of Luggers who are still doing darkroom prints, would
anyone possibly be interested in a 12x16" unit? It actually has 4
slots including a water wash, but I only use 3 or them. It works great
with the temperature control working fine.

Probably will ask for ~$350. Shipping should be ~$50 FedEX ground etc.
Local pick up in California is ideal (well, unless if you are all the
way up there in Eureka...)

Won't happen for at least 2-3 weeks, but let me know if interested. Thanks.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: