Subject: [Leica] Kodak discontinues some chemicals
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 04:39:33 +0000

Ilfosol has been around for years here in the UK, and is an liquid version
of ID-11 as far as I am aware. I have used it quite often in the past and t
was always very acceptable with the FP4 etc. that I used at that time.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)
+44 (0)797 287 7932 (Mobile)