Subject: [Leica] french lady printing
From: bs.pearce at cox.net (Sue Pearce)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 10:57:56 -0600

WOW! Having spent some time as a printer, I am in love. She makes ferrotyped
prints in this century? That's the thing that I miss most when I print B&W
in my own darkroom. There's nothing like a glossy fibre print!

And, having worked in several commercial darkrooms, I appreciate the
slightly seedy nature of her darkroom.

She does nothing that we couldn't, given ten or so years of daily
experience.

Bill Pearce

Replies: Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] french lady printing)