Subject: [Leica] Adapters: Leica R lens to Canon EOS (5D Mark II or 1Ds Mark III)
From: wayneserrano at earthlink.net (Wayne Serrano)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 23:13:33 -0500 (EST)

So I am not only looking at purchasing the highest quality adapter possible
(tight fit and chipped) as well as a brighter focusing screen.  In the past
I have used the Canon F1N with the Canon Bright Laser Matte SJ Screens and
they were much brighter than the standard screen. I anyone has any other
recommendations I would apprecite hearing them, again the goal is to mount
Leica R lenses onto The Canon 5D Mark II.

Thanks,
Wayne