Subject: [Leica] IMG: Here, Kitty!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 17:26:21 -0500

<http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/120118951>http://www.pbase.com/tinaman>>
>> ey/image/120118951
>>

>> When it's good to have a 400mm lens.
>>
>> Tina
>>
> Sure looks like tri x in d76 1:1
>
> Mark William Rabiner

Yes Bob that's the second slam in about two minutes you didn't understand
the plain English of my last post about shooting what you want to shoot now
I'm not allowed to discuss the look of in image in terms of what film it was
shot on or how it it was done.
Change my last post to "great shot Tina!"

Just give me short list of what I'm allowed to talk about and how I should
discuss it.

Mark William Rabiner