Subject: [Leica] Inferiority complex
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 18:10:48 +0000

Before my daughter started her marine biology PhD she interviewed with the
BBC to be a scientific researcher for these series. The salary was zero, it
was considered that a) the BBC did not have any money, b) it was such a
prestigious job that there were plenty of people prepared to work for
nothing...
She found something else.
FD