Subject: [Leica] OT films
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 20:22:31 -0600

Well, this has at least some tenuous connection to photography.  I just
noticed on Netflix the number of films that are available for streaming.  I
have a new notebook with wireless N plugged into the HDTV, and it works
great.  What prompted me to post was noticing two favorite Errol Morris
documentaries available, "Vernon, Florida" and "Gates of Heaven".  The
unlimited streaming costs an additional $4 per month.  The James Nachtwey
"War Photographer" is there, even "The Big Lebowski", all comparable to the
DVD's I have.  Just FYI if you don't already have.  About 10% of the
available films are available for streaming, but they are the 10% that we
like.  Not a lot big crashes and booms and CGI.

Ken

Replies: Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] OT films)