Subject: [Leica] Tiger Woods and Leica
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 14:26:02 -0600

You are of course free to modify it as you wish, and I do appreciate
your taking my name off first.

However, I'll stick with it as I wrote it.

Quoth the Frank Filippone :

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee at rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                           voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                   cell phone #  on request

Message from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] Tiger Woods and Leica)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Tiger Woods and Leica)