Subject: [Leica] Chanel #5 ad featuring M8
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 14:05:21 -0500

> On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 8:21 AM, Susan Ryan <scoutfinch at chartermi.net>
> wrote:
>
>> I never noticed before now how much Audrey Tautou looks like Michael
>> Jackson.
>>

> If Michael Jackson looked like Michael Jackson, she wouldn't . . .
>
> --
> Regards,

Nothing artificial about Audrey Tautou.
I think she's big on the integrity angle. A person who thinks for herself.
Not overly over commercialized for the most part.

 Audrey Tautou is a great natural intelligent beauty.
Maichal Jackson is a demented psycho idiot.
Other than that they have everything in common.

Mark William Rabiner