Subject: [Leica] LUG 2009 YEAR BOOK! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 15:34:59 -0800

SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS AT BOTTOM. THERE I JUST SAVED A BUNCH OF TIME
LOOKING FOR THEM!

OK OK OK WAKE UP EVERYBODY!
RIGHT NOW WITH ONLY 25 SOME DAYS TO JAN 1 - 2010 AND WE ONLY HAVE 12 PHOTO
SUBMISSIONS?
COME ON ALREADY GET YOUR REARS IN GEAR! :-)
"NO NO, DON'T GIVE ME ANY GARBAGE ABOUT YOU HAVE LOTS OF TIME!"
I DON'T CARE NOR GIVE A FLYING HOOP ABOUT HOW MUCH TIME YOU HAVE! WHY ??
BECAUSE YOU AREN'T PUTTING THE BOOK TOGETHER!

HECK YOU'VE GOT THE NEXT 100 YEARS AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED! BUT..... OUR
EDITOR AND BOOK LEADER JIM SCHULMAN DOESN'T! HE MUST HAVE EVERYTHING IN
PLACE BY NEW YEARS EVE READY TO GO TO BLURB JAN 1!

Look its a weekend most of you have diddly squat to do for the next 48
hours! Like give me a break, how long does it take to size and caption a
couple of photos? I mean you don't even have to search for them because last
January you all created a 2009 LUG BOOK FOLDER with all your coolest photos!
You did? didn't you? So it's like 5 minutes to find and size two frames,
another 5 minutes to snap off a couple of captions and click they are gone
to Jim Shulman! So why the heck are you reading all this again? GO DO IT!

Have a nice weekend wherever you maybe. :-) And I'm still being nice at this
writing!
cheers,
Dr.ted

Submission Instructions: Images must be sent to Jim Shulman at
jshul at comcast.net before December 31st , 2009 for inclusion in the
yearbook.
The images must be at least 1 meg. size, .jpg format.   Smaller images will
likely not reproduce adequately.

There is a limit of TWO images per photographer.  Please attach the images
to an e-mail to Jim Shulman-DO NOT E-MAIL IMAGES TO THE LUG LIST!  The
submission should include your name (as you wish it to appear in the
yearbook), the titles of your images, and technical information
(camera/lens/film as applicable.)  Please submit all images and caption
information at one time.

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] LUG 2009 YEAR BOOK! :-))
Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Tqo months ago, but it seems far more recent to me.)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] LUG 2009 YEAR BOOK! :-))