Subject: [Leica] color accuracy vs. high-ISO performance
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 14:32:25 -0500

Doug Herr wrote:
> If this is true it could help explain the DMR's relatively poor high-ISO
> noise performance along with its excellent no-fuss colors.  Comments and
> additional technical insight are welcome.
>
> Doug Herr

I had read this somewhere before and totally agree.  I'd rather have
better colors, fine detail, and resolution instead of great high ISOs.
With Leica fast lenses, who needs 6400 ISO!

Tina
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] color accuracy vs. high-ISO performance)