Subject: [Leica] La Barceloneta Street Scene
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 20:45:45 -0800

 Lluis Ripoll Querol"

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/La+Barceloneta/L1009234bw.jpg.html

Hi Lluis,

What I like about this photo are the questions it makes one ask.

The lady walking or running looks like she is going to kick the person bent
over? Probably not! :-)

Is the person bent like this because they were cleaning the car and now
inspecting some area? Or is it a bad back and the unfortunate human must
walk about like that?

The other, it has an interesting "street -  feel - look" that it's like a
plain old fashion interesting scene. For what particular reason I can't say,
but it does make one take time to look longer rather than a quick glance and
flip to next photo.

This happens sometimes with no hard reason why a picture works in this
fashion to hold ones interest without being able to say why.

cheers,

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] La Barceloneta Street Scene)