Subject: [Leica] Storage options: Amazon Simple Storage Services
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 16:23:01 -0500

Daniel Ridings wrote:

> (just lost this letter because I hit the command-4 to
> get a $ instead of the alt-4 and had to start over ...
> thinking about squirting some epoxy glue under that
> right-hand command key)

It's not just the Command key.. there's that stoopid Windows key and that
equally stoopid whatever-it-is key on this hp keyboard that are crowding in
on the spacebar.  It took a while but I finally got used to them.  For a
while I had a piece of duct tape on my R8's mode dial, too.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web