Subject: [Leica] IMG: Angels - 13 - Ted's special
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 22:39:42 -0800

Nathan Wajsman offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Angels - 13 - Ted's special

>I really like the first one best, particularly because of the little boy
>turning to look.
> On Dec 2, 2009, at 7:25 AM, philippe.amard wrote:

>Angel #13 is there:
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Angels/?g2_page=3

Absolutely! The little boy makes it all work! Without his turn to look it
would've been just another people walking by and Angel figure! So big deal!

Little guy turning and looking and the sharp eyed talent of the photographer
to shoot this moment makes it all worth while!

cheers,
Dr. ted. :-)

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Angels - 13 - Ted's special)