Subject: [Leica] Tqo months ago, but it seems far more recent to me.
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 09:57:41 -0800

Jim.  Are you sure that was October 4th?  Here are some shots of October 3rd
when we were there.  What a difference a day makes.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/09aut/newengland_trip247.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/ykfyc56

Downtown Concord in the pouring rain.  I was just taking some photos in the
cemetery and got drenched.  My camera stopped working and I was afraid I was
going to have to buy a new one in Boston, but it started again in about 30
minutes.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/09aut/newengland_trip244.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/yhqb8hc

At the North Bridge before the big downpour, but it was raining all day that
day (Had been for days).  We were going to see lots more in the Concord
area, but decided to come back in a few days and went to Boston the next
day.  Don't remember much sun on October 4th in Boston.

We did come back to mostly sunny skies on the 5th and got to walk around and
go to the visitors center.  That media presentation they put on is the
absolute best I have ever seen at a National Park.

Aram

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Tqo months ago, but it seems far more recent to me.)