Subject: [Leica] Sensor cleaning
From: meino at innerside.demon.nl (Meino de Graaf)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 23:26:34 +0100

After years of postponing, I just entered the digital age by receiving
a M9.
However I have question for the more experienced users, how do you keep
the sensor clean. There is something called the arctic butterfly, there
are sensor swaps and a new thing called sensorVu (as seen in the video
of the factory tour in Solms). As I was afraid of, it is very easy to
get dust on the sensor.

regards
Meino de Graaf

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Sensor cleaning)