Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Hong Kong
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 17:52:55 -0600

Hi Uncle Dr. Ted,

Thanks to you and to the others who replied, onlist and off, for the kind
words.

I shot in Hong Kong with two M8s - one on each shoulder, Ted
Grant-style - and mostly but not exclusively with a 28 Summicron on
one and a 75 Summarit on the other. I did the same in Macau, altho I
also did experiment just a little with some Canon point-and-shoots in
Bangkok.

On this trip I really was able to put what I've learned from you and
the others on the LUG to good use.  Look, See, Frame, Focus, Click.

(Then crop, dodge and burn on the computer.)

I'll re-work the Bangkok shots soon, and I'll be sure to include as
many night shots as I can.  ;-)

--Bob

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] IMGS: Hong Kong)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] IMGS: Hong Kong)