Subject: [Leica] Compiling Multiple Exposures
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:15:48 -0800 (PST)

One of the features of Nikon DSLRs is the ability to have the camera compile
multiple exposures into a single image.?I used to love this feature; it
let's you?experiment in lots of creative ways (change the aperture with each
exposure, move the camera closer/further (zoom in/out) with each exposure,
create dramatic seashore waves recording each strike as an exposure then
combining). It's just like doing multiple exposures with film but no
thinking (halving, quartering, sixthing, etc. the shutter speed to get a
single properly exposed negative).

I just found this free CS script that was posted on Digital Outback Photo (I
have no affiliation with them) that allows users of other-than-Nikon digital
cameras (that includes Leicas!) do this same type of multiple exposure via
exposure blending. The guy who created this technique explains it and tells
you where to download the?free script here:
http://web.me.com/tonysweetphoto/tonysweet_blog/Blog/Entries/2009/11/23_Xmas_gift_for_my_Canon_friends_and_Viveza_2_preview.html?
or
http://tinyurl.com/multiexpscript

Have fun with this.