Subject: [Leica] IMG: Roads, Trucks and BBQ
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 02:03:35 +0500

Richard - good suggestion, but I have not seen any scanners here as
yet.  To import, there is shipping, duty etc.

I'm going to do what Mark suggests, and work more with the product I
get from the lab.  That, together with changes in the field, should
improve the exposures.

I want to thank everyone for their comments on this issue.

Hugh

Replies: Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] IMG: Roads, Trucks and BBQ)
Message from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] IMG: Roads, Trucks and BBQ)