Subject: [Leica] IMG: Roads, Trucks and BBQ - Mark
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 01:05:48 +0500

Mark - I appreciate that your standards are very different, in that
you are a perfectionist, and I respect you for that.  Please remember
that I have only recently (nine rolls ago), got back to photography,
this time with the M3 ...... I am still experimenting with my
exposures, and working with the Elmar collapsable, which is a bit
awkward to use.

At this stage, I am prepared to show photos that are less than
perfect.  I think that is better than posting nothing.  This is
learning the basics all over again.  It is great fun, and I am
learning a lot, which I hope will show up in the next set.

Thank you for your frank comments, I know it is intended to be
helpful, keep doing it.

Hugh

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] IMG: Roads, Trucks and BBQ - Mark)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMG: Roads, Trucks and BBQ - Mark)