Subject: [Leica] new gallery in website
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 20:13:14 -0600

I have added a new gallery to my web site:
http://www.kencarney.com/Skies/index.html

Certainly not street photography, but I would be grateful for any critiques.
The first image is an HDR image (three exposures in Photomatix Pro), the
rest are "normal" (for me).  The ones that have some PS are No. 2 (I hope
not appropriately titled, to bring out the storm clouds) and No. 9 (I
couldn't get the sky color right for some reason).  Thx

Ken

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] new gallery in website)
Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] new gallery in website)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] new gallery in website)