Subject: [Leica] More Hong Kong Pix with Bob Baron
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 10:40:52 +0800

Hi Luggers,
Ray Tai and I met again with Bob for lunch at the Old Hong Kong
Restaurant in the Miramar Shopping Center in Tsim Sha Tsui. This is
located at Kimberley Road and just steps down the road is a shopping
center filled with camera stores - so thats where we went after lunch.
Since Ray had his new (to him) DMR and R9 with him I decided to bring
along my D700 and a couple of R lenses for a comparo.

Photo results are below,
Bob taken with the 90 Summicron on the D700

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/R+lenses+on+Nikon+D700/Bob90CronBWw.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/ygbct25

Bob in front of one of the stores I frequent. This place has every
step-up and step-down ring in all possible combinations known to man.
If they don't have it it doesn't exist.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/R+lenses+on+Nikon+D700/BobKimberlyBWw.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/y9boxr4

Ray in front of another shop at the Kimberley

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/R+lenses+on+Nikon+D700/RayKimberlyBWw.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/yjx8f7q

On the way home on the MTR I shot this couple with the 28 Elmarit on
the D700 - shot from the waist and zone focussed.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/R+lenses+on+Nikon+D700/MTR2BWw.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/ylqzrtz

Please enjoy - all C&C welcome as always,

Cheers
Howard.

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] More Hong Kong Pix with Bob Baron)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] More Hong Kong Pix with Bob Baron)