Subject: [Leica] Good M8/8.2/9 Battery Source
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 11:57:06 -0700

After buying, and never receiving, some batteries for my camera from a Hong
Kong Ebay source.

I found the following source in Ontario, Canada:

http://www.batterybuyer.com/battery-leica-14464-p-3131.html?CDpath=1&osCsid=6fc7bea5dd94c0066f7578bd1a86b768

Of interest is the fact that there are a number of after-market 1700 and
1800 mAh replacement batteries offered on-line including Ebay, this
supplier's actually match Leica's spec of 1900 mAh.

At the prices I ordered two and hope to have them in my hands when I get
back home in a couple of weeks. Note: they are currently out of stock but I
spoke to the owner over the phone yesterday and he is bringing in fresh
batteries for me which he will have next week.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/