Subject: [Leica] IMG: Airplanes - relatives of the Vulcan
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 01:14:30 -0700

 Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com writes:

> Most of the engineers in UK aerospace went to the US to work on the space
> programme too.
> I was told that the university with the most graduates at NASA at one time
> was Imperial College, London. But that could have

> been an in joke.

No shortage of ex-pat Germans from the 'cancelled' V2 program. Von Braun
being an early volunteer. This allowed the US to catch up much faster then
they would have otherwise.

With yesterday's announcement of water on the moon it will be interesting to
see who goes back first for a longer stay.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen:112009v2

Message from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] IMG: Airplanes - relatives of the Vulcan)