Subject: [Leica] Photo Podcasts
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 22:09:54 -0500

> Ric try the podcasts from lenswork magazine. The also have an extensive
> archive to choose from. www.lenswork.com
> Jack

Now that I have a new laptop and have figured out how to get my itune stuff
not in it and on a side hard disk instead I can do all the music and
podcasts I want.
I had to turn off podcasts before as they are playing havoc with my computer
which didn't have enough free space. HUGE files we're talking about here.
I felt like a podcast could start auto sucking in  and I'd have to have a
fire extinguisher close by.

So I will re enable pod casts.

By next week my IQ should have doubled.
But I'll be tone deaf.