Subject: [Leica] FS
From: paulo.silveira at tvtel.pt (Paulo Silveira)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 22:25:34 -0000

I'm selling some of my equipment, tha't I'm no longer using, so here's a
list:

Leica R8 Black

Leica R8 Antracit

Leica Motor boxed

Leica R Drive with two batteries and boxes

Leica M6 Classic Chrom mint condition - no boxes

Leica M6 Classic Black mint condition - no boxes

Hexar 50mm f2

Hasselblad Xpan with 45mm and hood

Hasselblad 500c/m with 80mm CF and hood

Pentax 6x7 with three lens (65mm, 105mm and 165mm? )

Contax T with flash, manual and presantation box

Nikon 28TI Black with boxes

Nikon FM3A witk 50mm f1.4

If interested in any of this items, please email for prices and pictures.

And don't worry, because I'll keep much more on another draw :-) not leaving
Leica, just looking for someone to take care of this stuff tha't don't get
much use.

Regards

Psivleira