Subject: [Leica] Links for X-1 Luminous Landscape and Reid Review's Reviews
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:46:07 +0000

The problem I had with Reid's site is that after subscribing I'd read most
of what I was interested in after a few days. I then spent the rest of my
year's subscription waiting for something interesting to turn up. I didn't
bother to review.

I also found the reviews themselves rather tedious, shot after similar shot
meant to be illustrating some point or other. In the end I usually skipped
through them and read the last few paragraphs.

Steve

Replies: Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Links for X-1 Luminous Landscape and Reid Review's Reviews)