Subject: [Leica] China Tee Club and the Peak with the 18mm Elmar
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 09:49:26 +0800

Hi Luggers,
Bob Baron is in town and Ray Tai, Joseph Yao and I gathered at the
China Tee Club yesterday for lunch. This is where I had my photo
exhibition a couple of years ago.
We shared lenses back and forth. I used Bob's 75 Summarit and his 28
Summicron and he borrowed my 18 Elmar. Some photos follow for your
perusal.

Here's Bob - taken with his 75 Summarit. He has my 18 Elmar on his M8.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/18Elmar/BobBaronw.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/yjw35l3

Here's Joseph, - taken with Bob's 75 Summarit on my M8

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/18Elmar/Joseph75RitW.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/yben75n

Here's Ray - telling Joseph about his trades into the DMR system.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/18Elmar/RayDMRw.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/ye7aqj7

The multi corner cross walk at Pedder Street and Queen's Road Central
(outside the Tee Club). Taken with the 18Elmar

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/18Elmar/PedderStstripesW.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/yjoz82c

After lunch we went up to the Peak to take in the view - unfortunately
the weather wasn't as great as the previous two sunny days that I had
arranged for Bob.
This gave me a chance to try some panos with the 18Elmar.

Here's a 4 panel pano of Central Hong Kong taken from the Peak Tram
observation tower with the 18Elmar. It was handheld and processed in
CS4.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/18Elmar/HKHarPeak4Pan18ElW.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/ycpaw8s

Here's another 4 panel pano of the walkway at the Tram station:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/18Elmar/Peak4pan18ElW.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/ybx6guk

And finally here is a pano of the Peak Tram Station itself:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/18Elmar/PeakTram4pan18ElW.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/y9veeno

Please enjoy - all C&C most welcome as always,
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] China Tee Club and the Peak with the 18mm Elmar)
Reply from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] China Tee Club and the Peak with the 18mm Elmar)