Subject: [Leica] Links for X-1 Luminous Landscape and Reid Review's Reviews
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 17:37:49 -0800

Mark, how the heck do you live in New York City? Stop being so
paranoid, just because everyone is out to get you, does not mean that
everyone IS out to get you.

Sean has been around for awhile, first doing (free) review for Micahel
Reichmann, and then started his own for-paid review site at least 3
years.

I never joined up though, so I can't tell you whether it's worth your
pennies, but I have not heard that he is not an up-to-up guy when it
comes to "your money."

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: