Subject: [Leica] M3 dim RF patch
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:44:08 +0900

Apologies if this is posted twice:

I bought my M3 from Popflash USA and told them about the dim RF
problem.  They replied that they bought that camera from their Leica
repair person and that it was in good to great condition
when it was sent to me.  I presume an RF patch wouldn't just become
dim in transit.  They said I could send it back to them and they would
return it to their Leica factory trained repair person to
see what the problem could be.

I don't know whether it would be best to send it straight to CRR in
England, or to send it back to Poplash to get their repair person to
look at it.  Does anyone have any experience
that would help me decide?  Thanks!

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] M3 dim RF patch)